Take your business to the EDGE!
Join our virtual entrepreneurial center in the Texas Hill Country
The KerrEDC has built an extensive network of resources relating to all types of businesses and industries. Using those relationships, we are going to take a leap into business innovation with KerrEDGE, a virtual entrepreneurial center with the expertise to help your business succeed.
Our mission will be to promote growth and development for new and existing businesses. Our goals are to:
- Diversify the Economy in the Texas Hill Country
- Decrease the Unemployment Rate for the Hill Country Region
- Create More Business Opportunities
- Become a Hub for Entrepreneurs
- Increase the GDP for the Hill Country Region
Business owners, you don’t need to do this on your own!
Join our diverse group of seasoned professionals and reap the benefits of their hard-earned knowledge. KerrEDGE provides both the structure and support of a virtual team of like-minded individuals. Each contributes their varied skill sets to enhance the productivity of members, and thus, the team as a whole.
$150 Annually, gains you access to:
- Unlimited Access to Virtual Events and Webinars
- Wide-Variety of Business Mentorships
- Continuous Development Education
- Networking Opportunities
- Economic and Business-Related Resources
What Members Can Expect
We will offer three different types of virtual events with a broad spectrum of topics:
Finance • Entrepreneur • Economic Development • Soft Skills • Real Estate • Business Law • Marketing • Networking • Overcoming Adversity • Business Strengths & Vulnerabilities • Insurance • Trade • Leadership
Frequency: Once Weekly,
Every 3-5 Weeks
Length: 45 – 90 Minutes
First Class Series begins May 18th 3:00 – 4:00 pm (CST)
Length: 30 Minutes – 2 Hours
Frequency: Once Monthly
Length: 1 Hour
Have questions? Call or Email Theresa Metcalf or firstname.lastname@example.org